Wig Size Guide
Full Lace Wig Measurement Guide
How To Measure (Medium Cap Size Request Most Common)
1. Circumference Of The Head
Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the nape of the neck.
2. From Forehead To Nape Of Neck
Measure from front hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck.
3. Ear To Ear Across Front Hairline
Measure from hairline at base of side-burn, up across the hair line keeping your tape along forehead.
4. From Ear To Ear
Measure from ear to ear directly above the ear across top of head to the other ear.
5. From Temple To Temple
From temple to temple across the back of the head.
6. Nape Of Neck
Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck.
Helpful Hints On Taking An Accurate Measurement
1. Measure holding the tape snug but not tight against the head.
2. Keep the tape flat against your head not allowing twists to develop on the tape.
3. Measure at least 3 times. Consistent measurements will indicate you are measuring correctly.
4. Use a cloth measuring tape if possible.